1. Give us 5 words that describe you best!
Bubbly, Committed, Approachable, Friendly, Creative
2. How did you start dancing?
I started dancing at the age of 3 when my mum put me into my first dance class and absolutely loved it and have continued to dance ever since then.
3. What’s your favourite thing about dancing?
Having a fun and creative outlet with a way of expressing myself whilst also meeting new people. I love creating routines and exploring new ways of communicating different ideas.
4. What’s your favourite style of dance and why?
My favourite style of dance is lyrical because you are able to let go and feel a strong connection and emotion to the piece of music or movement being performed. I feel exhilarated when performing it.
5. What’s your favourite treat food?
My favourite treat food would be Ice cream or chocolate I have a massive sweet tooth.
6. What’s the craziest/most bizarre thing that’s ever happened to you/ you’ve ever done?
The craziest thing that has happened to me is getting the opportunity to perform in front of crowds at Disney World. Although it has not happened yet, representing my studio at the 2020 World Dance Championships in Orlando USA as well.
7. Do you have a sneaky talent?
My sneaky talent is that I played the flute in a school band.
8. What are your goals as a dance teacher?
My goals as a dance teacher are to provide my students with a fun and safe environment for them to learn new skills and compose routines that the students can enjoy performing as well as learn something from and see all my students grow and excel in their own individual way.
9. Who is your dance inspiration?
My dance inspiration is Sophie Holloway. Her dedication and commitment to something she loved is admirable and her passion and attitude towards her career is exceptional.
10. What’s your favourite quote or words of affirmation?
Take the untravelled road sometimes the one with the most challenges along the way can provide you with the best and most rewarding outcome.
11. If you could give your students one bit of advice what would it be?
It would be to have fun with whatever you do and support one another along the way, it’s not a competition it’s life. You get to choose your own path so think about what you want to achieve and do it. Incredible things can be done if we are committed to making them happen.